Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How Can Contour CPAP Pillow Helps Sleep Apnea Patients?

SLEEP COMFORTABLY & IN COMPLIANCE ALL NIGHT!

GOOD NEWS! If you can't sleep comfortably at night while on cpap therapy, there is a solution. Pulmonary Solutions is offering you a way to be comfortable while you were on your CPAP therapy. The answer is the original color coded Contour CPAP Pilow

Our original Contour CPAP Pillow boasts a more cushioned and supportive molded foam base plus a dual fabric design. The silky, quilted material follows the pillows contours so your CPAP mask and shoulders easily glide over these areas as you move throughout the night, all while your head is cushioned by soft velour. This sleep apnea pillow promotes proper support and contact free CPAP mask use. The pillow cover easily zips off for washing and additional replacement covers are available individually as are form-fitting pillow cases.

For updates: New: CPAP Comfort Kits - Great for new CPAP Users! Our CPAP Comfort Kits include a CPAP Pillow, a custom fit pillow case, a canister of Contour CPAP Wipes and a 6' CPAP Hose Cover. You'll save 10% off entire bundled price!  Great gift idea for anyone diagnosed with sleep apnea.

Contour CPAP Pillow Features:


  •     Inclined forehead support to keep face from rotating downward
  •     Designed so CPAP masks do not hit pillows
  •     Keeps spine aligned and neck supported
  •     Provides users with freedom of movement during sleep
  •     Decreases chance of throat collapse by lifting chin away from chest
  •     Ideal for side, back, and stomach sleepers
  •     Enables better air flow, preventing leaks and pressures on face
  •     Works with all styles and brands of masks
  •     Helps lessen snoring by increasing air flow
Updated Images:
Color Coded CPAP Pillow





Product Reviews:

1.Good Pillow

Posted by Unknown on 4th Nov 2013

Since my husband is accustom to a softer pillow it will take a few nights to adjust to this one. He is having trouble with his spine so this new pillow should help.

2. Great!

Posted by Micahel on 21st May 2013

Great! I love it, makes sleeping easy again.

3. Highly Recommend This CPAP Pillow To All Sleep Apnea Patients

Posted by Peter on 21st May 2013

I have used the Cloud Pillow and loved it but I was having problems sleeping after I started using a cpap air machine. My best friend gave me you CPAP pillow to try and it is fantastic. I recommend it to everyone!!!

4. As CPAP supplier, this is just great!

Posted by Kevin on 21st May 2013

As a CPAP user (5 yr) and retailer of CPAP Supplies for over 25 years, this is the best accessory to CPAP use to EVER come along. On trips it goes right in my carry-on with my CPAP. It cradles my head AND allows me to roll on my side without the mask being shoved over and leaking. The neck roll at the bottom is just right to support the neck. Thanks for a great product.

5. First Full Nights Rest With the Contour CPAP

Posted by Debbie on 21st May 2013

I have used a CPAP machine for 4 years. The CPAP Pillow gave me my first full night of sleep. I did not wake up once with a leaky mask blowing air in my eyes. My husband was supposed to use the mask but he could not until he used the pillow. It is a great pillow.

You have been given a choice of freedom and this contour pillow will surely be your next solution to having uncomfortable situation during sleeping while on CPAP therapy. You can now order your Contour CPAP pillow at Pulmonary Solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis